Well, it has been a while since I blogged about the wedding and I promise you now that things are getting started, I will write with a little more frequency. We have our engagement party booked, so those of you who are in our most intimate circle will be receiving an invitation in the mail in the next week or so. Those of you who do not get one, we still love you, but according to my very generous and loving father who will be footing most of this bill, "its not a wedding." We received our invitations from www.weddingpaperdivas.com and LOVE THEM and hope you will too.
Did anyone ever mention how stressful planning is? Not just for an engagement party, but for a wedding as well? (this will follow in a later blog.) Picking a date, vendors etc., AGREEING on EVERYTHING. Compromise is so important and people often forget about that part. It is not just the bride's wedding but the groom's as well & visa-versa.
On a different note a few months ago I am feeling my most favorite piece of jewelry (that's right, my Engagement Ring) and it felt kind if funny so I looked down and had no choice but to get upset, angry, and stressed (hint hint: I cursed an awful lot!) One of the pave diamond stones from my ring had fallen out(On the part of the ring that holds up the center stone.) At least it was not the center stone itself though. PHEW! The next day I brought it back to the jeweler and they replaced the stone on the spot, and I made sure that they made adjustments because it still felt like something was loose.
All is good now.
Saturday, September 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment